Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2014, 10:05 PM
    Editing music to cd
    In your opinion, what is the easiest way to transfer YouTube audio to a cd? I would like to create a cd with about 15 songs from YouTube. Each song will have to be edited to 30 seconds to a minute.
    Any tips will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    emmamommy Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2014, 02:03 AM
    Hi, first you should download audio form YouTube videos, you can do that with the help of Easy YouTube Video Downloader Easy YouTube Video Downloader download & review by SoftwarePuppy I know it says video but there is an option to save downloaded content to mp3 format as well. And then you can use either CDBurnerXP CDBurnerXP: Free CD and DVD burning software to record an audio CD or if you are a Windows OS user you can use Windows Media Player and here is an instruction how to do that Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player - Microsoft Windows Help
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Feb 4, 2014, 09:21 AM
    Only certain players will play a CD with mp3 audio or any of the others. A CD you buy at the store is compatible with all players because the audio is in CDDA format which is a form of MPEG audio. So after downloading the audio (or video and ripping the audio) you would still have to convert it to MPEG and then use an audio burning program to put it to CD. In the process of converting, the bit-rate you choose will determine the final size of the audio. MPEG will always be a larger file than MP3 since the later is compressed and MPEG is not. I used to use a program called Easy CD-DA Extractor. It was meant for ripping CD's to the hard drive but also had conversion and CD creating functions. I don't know if its even still around and its definitely not free. Try searching "Open Source CD-DA converter" and see what comes up at Source Forge. That's an open source freeware site. Come to think of it I had a free version from a PC Magazine disk they sent with the Mag, but that was in the win98 XP days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Photo editing... [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone have any experience with Capture NX2? There are quite a few conflicting reviews for this software online (even for the internet) and I just can't pull the trigger on it yet. Any suggestions?

Editing Text [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone , I have some Documents that I have scanned in my computer and I would like to modify the text . Is there a program that I could load to do this ? I am running XP Home. Thanks in advance, Tom

View more questions Search