Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyGA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2014, 04:01 PM
    Manufactured home repo
    My mother in-law has a manufactured home on my property that she is going to stop paying on & move out of state.
    1.) She receives two smaller pensions as well as SS retirement benefit. Can any of the three be garnished? (no real assets or $ to speak of)
    2.) How can she (if at all) make the situation better with the lean holder?
    3.) What if anything do I need to look out for as it is my property.

Check out some similar questions!

I owned a manufactured home and bought a new home in 09 can I get the tax credit [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a new home in 2009. I owned a manufactured home that had a title, will I be eligible for the first time homebuyers credit. The manufactured home was in a community on leased land.

Mobile Home Repo [ 6 Answers ]

Me and My husband are currently in a chapter 13 and are going to be converting to a Chapter 7 this Thursday. I spoke with my lawyer last week when I made the appointment about giving up our mobile home, because we do not want to deal with GreenTree anymore. She informed me that I could start...

Mobile Home Repo [ 1 Answers ]

We sold a Manufacutured home in 2005 on a note. The lady is always late on her payment. We gave her a lot of room so that she can manage her expenses. Now, she had not paid us for last month and not responding our email. What is the legal way to take it back from her? She had signed all the...

Mobile home repo [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a new mobile home and financed it in with my land. I already had another mobile (chatel loan) on this land that I can't seem to sell so I am thinking of turningit back to lender. Would there be any repercussions as for as my land or new loan.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.