Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    young buck 66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2014, 11:36 AM
    Passport office Accra Ghana
    Is there always a big que at the accra passport office when you go to collect your passport?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2014, 11:51 AM
    Is this in reference to some fictitious woman you sent money to? If so... you will never see her or any money you are already sent... its a well known scam.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 3, 2014, 12:17 PM
    'She' will have one reason after another for delays, all of which usually require more money. She is most likely a married woman or a sister of some man, or a friend of several men, who scam men like you by the hundreds, all day long.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 12:52 PM
    You're being scammed. Stop sending money.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 11:28 PM
    No, they do not collect their passports at the post office,

They get their passports though their government office.
    Passports can take from one to three weeks in Ghana.

you do know, if this is part of a dating issue. about 99.99 percent of all dating emails from Ghana are scams.
    It is a large business there. in one trip there, one of the local people, was so proud of his business, he actually showed it to me. A large office with dozens of people working and I am told they do three shifts a day. 7 days a week.

So in emails, it may be a man, or a 70 year old grandma, chatting with you, and may be a different person, they save and review your past posts when they answer. if they say something wrong, they blame it on poor english.

If they use photos, they are often stock photos they use. and normally have a dozen reasons they can not do web cams.

If they do web cams, sometimes it may be a different girl ( but more beautiful) they hire very very beautiful women for video chats. they will say that they were afraid you would not like their looks, so they used a friends photo.
    but since the real girl is more beautiful, most men fall for it.

also normally they ask for about 10 or 20 times the real cost for items. Visa and passport both are about 300 US dollars, but they also ask for medical fees, and then will want money in the bank to show to customs.

then of course on way to airport, they get in car wreck, or they get robbed. or they get abused by a customs official who demands more money.

as long as you keep paying, they will keep finding new ways to ask for money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana accra scammers [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone heard or been involved with Gifty Nanoa, also known on internet as "I am Black Goro" currently I have been talking with her for about 3 months now, she wants me to pay for passport and visa so she can start a new life with me USA. See also wants me to pay for a airline ticket. I am...

Accra ghana scams [ 6 Answers ]

Is it safe to date girls from accra ghana

Ghana Accra Scammers [ 6 Answers ]

Anatu Fuseini from Accra Ghana half american asian and african. Pictures with a jamaica t-shirt and drinking juice, made a beach video at mojo beach in ghana. Has agreed to a k1 marriage visa. Seems OK. Any info on her helpful. I have sent money. When I do not, she still contacts me. I stopped...

Looking people in accra ghana [ 7 Answers ]

Can you tell me if this person really lives in Accra Ghana here name is Adama Aziz

View more questions Search