Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wallabee4 Posts: 294, Reputation: 19

Feb 3, 2014, 11:17 AM
    Statistics risk ratio and percentages
    I do not know how to solve this. I am not a student with homework, just a person needing to know how to mathematically solve this question, hope this is correct forum:

What is the % risk if 95% of the time you have 0% risk and 5% of the time you have 100% risk?

Check out some similar questions!

Given inventories, total assets, current ratio, acid-test ratio, and debt to equity r [ 0 Answers ]

Determine the following 2011 balance sheet items using the information provided in the problem. Current Assets Shareholders’ Equity Noncurrent Assets Long-term liabilities The December 31, 2011, balance sheet revealed the following: Inventories $ 840,000 Total...

Financial ratio limitations - current ratio and debt to equity [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem which is as follows; Contracts with lenders, such as bonds typically place restrictions on the financial statement ratios. Two commonly used ratios are the current ratio and the debt-to-equity ratio. Why is it that these appear as restrictions, that is, do they protect the...

Risk Factor Statistics for Aleve [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find the risk factor statistics for Aleve? I did not find this information at at the Aleve website.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search