Ask
    Syd Dengu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2014, 09:26 AM
    Job application letter
    How to word my job application letter
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2014, 09:28 AM
    You do relize that is impossible to answer given the massive ammounts on information you provided.

I would suggest using Google to search for Job Application letter....find some examples and change them to suit your situtation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job Application [ 4 Answers ]

I am very interested in working for a local company. Currently they have two positions open that suit my skills and experience. I am over experienced for one of the positions and slightly under experienced for the second position. I would happily take either position, but the second position is...

Need help in writing an application letter. [ 10 Answers ]

Please I need help on applying for a job as a gym instructor. What should my letter be like? Can someone help me to draft something that can stand out from the crowd? It will be highly appreciated. I have a BSC in human kinetics and one year experience in the field. The letters I have tried to...

Job application help [ 7 Answers ]

A job asks on an application please list awards and/or leadership positions held (work or school what's should I say because I was never on honor roll and I have only babysat, but I have done volunteer work.

Job application [ 15 Answers ]

When the job application asks" Are you a convicted felon" what do you say?

View more questions Search