Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacquillyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2014, 08:40 PM
    How do you stop discharge before sex
    Well me and my boyfriend have been going out for a while and I know he wants it.. and I want it too but I'm so embarrassed... if I take off my panties and I have white or clear stuff in them he's going to be like wdf lets just put it this way.. I won't be able to take a shower before we have sex and I won't be able to go to the bathroom to splash and cleanit up... has anyone been in this situation before?? What did you do??
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 2, 2014, 08:50 PM
    Since this is in Child & Teen Health, I am going to ask how old you are before giving advice on this subject. How old are you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 04:37 AM
    Don't date children or have sex without even knowing about it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 05:12 AM
    You don't stop discharge. If you have no idea how your body works you have no business having sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I stop discharge? [ 4 Answers ]

How can I stop an excessive amount of discharge? I am now 20 but since I was 11 I have had heavy vaginal discharge. It is white and gooey and resembles white hair conditioner. It's there all the time and the moisture always leaves me with a chapped feeling on my labia and a burning feeling in...

How can I stop brown/red discharge quickly? [ 13 Answers ]

How can I stop brown/red discharge quickly?

How to stop bloody discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having brown discharge, now it has turned into a bloody discharge. My period shouldn't be here for another week. Is this normal? What can I do to stop it?

Discharge after sex [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex for the fist time a couple days ago, I was sore for a little while, now I'm fine. But I've notice that I have a unusual or unregular discharge.. I'm not in any pain, and I am not uncomfortable. Is my body just cleaning its self out ?

Discharge after sex [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, this question has probably been asked a million times, rather than swifting through all the questions, is it normal to have a slimy kind of discharge after unprotected sex. Sounds daft I know but we'r trying for baby 2 and I've noticed every time after sex even up until the next mornin...

View more questions Search