Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unkown89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2014, 05:15 PM
    Implantation or weird period please help
    On Monday 27th jan I had yellow mark stain thought nothing of.it my periods were coming sure enough it turned light brown/red/pink/little brown clot it looked like old blood like end of a period it had been on and off all day so Tuesday morning nothing then afternoon came it turned to light red/pink colour with brownish tint again off and on all night Wednesday turned a light red/pink colour Thursday and Friday it was very light pink colour and tonight it was very light colour with pink /red spot I had mild cramp it doesn't feel like I am on my period my last period was on 6th dec my periods are normally heavy I took a test Monday afternoon before bleeding started should I test again after the bleed p.s I am 24 and I am not on any birth control my partner doesn't use anything
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2014, 02:15 AM
    You need to be two weeks late to start doing pregnancy testing with home tests.

Sometimes a test can show a positive early, but it is rare. So just wait and see. It may have just been a light period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird period or implantation bleeding? [ 0 Answers ]

I had my last period Aug 1st. I have regular 30 day cycles and expected my next one last Friday, Aug 30. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 24th, my cervical mucus was creamy, and my calendar said safe. Now, it's 4 days since I was supposed to get my period, and it's not here. I did a...

Period or implantation? [ 0 Answers ]

I am right in the middle of the two weeks of my monthly cycle, I have about 13/12 days left before my period is due, a day ago I got what looked like the start of a period, like the mucous pinky brown stuff, it's only there when I whipe (sorry tmi) it's only been there today and tonight it's just...

Implantation or weird period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hope someone can advise.. I've been trying to conceive for a few months and usually have a cycle of 30 or 31 days. Yesterday I seemed to get my period at 26 days with mild cramp (nowhere near as bad as usual) it like a medium period only its almost gone 1 and a half days later. I've had mild...

Is this implantation bleeding or a weird period? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm kind of in a weird situation here. My boyfriend and I had sex on Sunday May 13, around my time of ovulation. We used just a condom. We had sex again on Sunday May 20. I used spermicidal inserts and my boyfriend used a condom. I started my period one day late. It started normal, a bit lighter...

Implantation bleeding or just weird period? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I'm new here... but does anyone have any ideas? I'm confused, as I think I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms, for the last week, but I have just experienced a bright red bleed for two and a half days, which is in fact eight days after ovulation, and also when my husband and...

View more questions Search