Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artisgood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2014, 12:21 AM
    Is P.Lek Ling a famous lithograph artist?
    It is #237/275 lithograph P. Lek Ling ,grass land scene,I need to price it please.

Check out some similar questions!

Needing help with Artist name on lithograph [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a hard time recognizing the artist of an original lithograph I have, it has a stamp on the back from the Societe de verification de la gravure internationale. Is there some here who can help me? Thanks.

Lithograph Artist Search? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have picture of a Hungarian Man playing a Zither, he is dressed in folk costume, red coat, black hat, white shirt and a small hatchet in his lap. The portrait is signed MACARO no date, I removed the back and it is numbered 1620, I have check with an artist name Maria Carolina Ramirez and she...

Trying to find artist/value of lithograph. [ 0 Answers ]

I have what I have been told is a 7 color lithograph. It is of a redheaded women and her young so sitting. She is breastfeeding a young child and a dog sits partially behind her. It is 78 of 275 and has an embossed mushroom in the lower left side of piece. The artist looks to start with an M or...

Who is the artist and when was the lithograph certified? [ 1 Answers ]

The print was certified by the Collectors Guild and has a ink printed number 985 on the backing paper.The lithograph is numbered with pencil as 243/375. The print depicts four black horses galloping into the Sun - all against a burnt orange background. The artists name appears as "de Ceirlo" or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.