Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marlysal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2014, 10:15 PM
    Putting lien on a foreign property, India
    I have a notarized "acknowledgment of loans" and "confession of judgment" from a property owner in UP state, Capital city of Lucknow. Owner has agreed that I can place a "lien' on the property - how do I do this? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Placing a Lien on foreign property [ 5 Answers ]

My mother while living incurred and took out a line of credit in Ontario Canada (120k) and entered into a partnership with a companion in building a house in Dominica. The line of credit was secured against her condo in Ontario. She passed away and now the estate has pay off the line of credit...

Foreign tax credit (form 1116) - India property capital gains [ 3 Answers ]

India capital gain (on inherited property sale) was paid on basis of indexed cost at purchase, and at 20% rate. US tax is only 15%, and based on date of inheritance. Hence I have paid a significantly higher amount of tax in India, than the US would require. The capital gain tax paid in India was...

Putting a lien on a house [ 1 Answers ]

I own a house with 3 other people in NY. 1 person isn't paying his share of the monies due. Can I put a lien on the house for his share without going to court first?

Putting a Lien on a property [ 3 Answers ]

As a property manager, what is the process of putting a lien on a condominium that has an owner not paying his maintenance fees?

NJ putting a lien on a property ? Maybe ? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, a few years ago my mother passed away and she had no will and I am an only child. My mother and grandmother owned a condo jointly. I went to NJ probabte court and got papers saying I was ex. Of my mother's estate. Also with my mothers insurance money I had paid off a loan that was on the condo....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.