Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guest16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2014, 02:50 PM
    Thick discharge
    So my vaginal discharge was very thick and white. However I have only had sex with one person and I was his first time too. Also it does not itch or burn in my vaginal area and it does not burn when I pee. Why is my vaginal discharge so thick?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 31, 2014, 02:57 PM
    Did you use protection? Is this consistent days after intercourse?

There is a normal amount of discharge, but the change of it is a little confusing. this is a good site to read up about it. Unless there is pain, burning, a foul odour, or white and clumpy, you don't really have anything to worry about.
    Guest16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2014, 02:59 PM
    What if it has a little odor? And was kind of chunky?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 31, 2014, 03:46 PM
    Rule of thumb... if it does not smell fishy... It is a normal discharge. Chunky is normal.

If you are new to the experience of intercourse, you need education. Ok

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thick Clear discharge? [ 0 Answers ]

I asked earlier about implantation bleeding and no one answer... but now I have a thick clear vaginal discharge... like blobs... I know I do not have an std as I get tested faithfully every 6 months and I just picked up my std results yesterday and everything was negative including hiv. Anyone know...

Thick discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Well I went over this guy house and while we were naked I sat in his lap so he penis may have rubbed against my vagina but we didn't have sex. I was about to give him oral but his penis smelled. And now 2 weeks later I have a discharge that's thick but it doesn't smell like fish. It doesn't burn...

Thick white discharge [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am very concerned with what this specific individual might have. This is my 3rd partner ever in relation to sexual intercourse. The first time with this individual I got a yeast infection and cervicitis. I have never in my life had a yeast infection or any other problem. I was told it was...

Thick discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Heyy, so my discharge is rather thick lately, and whenever I look in my underwear it seems to have dried up and is almost crunchy.. I'm not exactly sure what's up with that.. but why would it be all crunchy and piecy like that?

Thick pink Discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is the first time that I have used this site and any info would be greatly appreciated. I had my last period on the 27th December and have still not hand another one, even though I started the pill and then came off. I have now started to get a thick light pink discharge and am...

View more questions Search