Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEERA4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2014, 09:53 AM
    Simple circuit for Battery Status indication for 7.4v re-chargable battery?
    For my MINI PROJECT
    I need to get indication for
    full battery and
    Low battery(if possible)
    The circuit must be simple with components such as transistors,resistors

Check out some similar questions!

New battery and car still won't start battery discharges itself overnight [ 7 Answers ]

Replaced battery as car would not start. New battery discharges itself overnight and car still won't start. Car has been in Workshop for 3 days and they say battery is perfect. They have charged it and say all aspects of battery are good. Car will still not start and they don't know why. Has...

Honda civic 2006 , battery went flat , charged battery , put key in and green ignitio [ 1 Answers ]

Honda civic 2006, 2.2 Battery went flat, charged battery, put key in car and green ignition light has come on and won't let me start the car ? Please help

Battery light comes on when new battery put in and alternator works? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 2000 Oldsmobile Alero and about a year ago we had a tow truck driver tell us that the battery would probably need to be replaced. I believe he said it was at 35%. Yesterday we were driving and the battery light came on. We kept driving and all of the lights on the dash board came on...

Bad Battery Indication [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 Y/O Pentax K100D SLR. Often it will give me a "Battery Depleted" message and won't work. This happens with fresh batteries that I have metered so I know they are good. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.