Is tattoo removal safe enough?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 29, 2014, 04:10 AM
    "Safe enough" for what ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2014, 11:09 AM
    Safe is a vague term. And what type, laser ? Chemical removal ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe to get a tattoo while pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm well over due my next tattoo and I'm itching to get one, but various artists have told me you either can or you can't... my own artist was going to do one on me, so now I'm a bit sceptical of trusting him or not... I'm 17 weeks into my pregnancy.

Tanning after laser tattoo removal? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in my first session of tattoo removal with a laser. After I had my first treatment I started to think about what the skin will look like after all my treatments are done. I am a light skinned girl (irish italian) so I tan very easily.and I do use tanning beds, although they are awful for me. I...

Tattoo Removal [ 4 Answers ]

I was looking at the posts on tattoo removal, and the following methods have never been discussed: -Professional dermabrasion-this was one of the "original" pro methods, and is still done. Can reportedly leave less scarring and be much more effective for a lot less money than a laser. ...

Tattoo removal [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a safe way to remove a tattoo with something you can buy over the counter?:eek:

Hyperpigmentation from tattoo removal [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid of this hyperpigmentation caused by tattoo removal? Besides bleaching creams? And can I ever go out in the sun again? They just seem to get darker and darker even with sunblock!

View more questions Search