Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janiceMcKella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2014, 03:56 AM
    Who is my mum
    All I know is that I was adopted in milton keynes and my mum is called sandra McKella
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 29, 2014, 04:01 AM
    Hi.. that's a good start, but you are going to need to do a LOT more work, much of it in person. How old are you, and how far away from there do you live? And where is Milton Keynes? (This is a world site - I'm in the US.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mum says no. [ 3 Answers ]

My mum said "hey, do you still want your bell pierced?" I said "yes" because I really wanted it done! Dad said no I mean can't we make our own choices now? GOD!

Looking for my mum [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for my birth mother. I haven't seen her in over 10 years. I have her address but don't know if she is still living there. Her married name is Elizabeth Friday but her maiden name is Elizabeth Gillespie. That's all I know about her, could you please help me find her.

Will my mum need help? [ 3 Answers ]

I think my mum's mentality has gone completely out of hand. She hates my Dad and screams at me. I sometimes just literally feel like punching her in the face,but part of me tells me that I shouldn't be thinking things like that. But I can't help it, it's what comes naturally to me. My dad just...

About my mum [ 2 Answers ]

My mum talks to her self and shouts n says she's talken to the deid do you thik she is or dose she need help ? She makes me so angry I have anger problems thank you :mad::)

Is my mum OK [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please tell me anything that my mother would like to tell us. We are all missing here dreadfully.

View more questions Search