Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vincentwills Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2014, 03:46 AM
    Child care
    Is it safe to leave my child with the maid at home when I go for work?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 29, 2014, 04:04 AM
    No, of course not - unless you hire the maid as a baby sitter, and she agrees to this! That includes paying extra, and working out details of how to watch your child while cleaning the house. You don't even say how old your child is, or tell us anything about the maid, and how much she knows about children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I obligated to pay child care on top of child support in Orange County California? [ 21 Answers ]

Am I obligated to pay child care on top of child support for 1 child in Orange County California?

Is it illegal to use a fake name for a child at a child day care center? [ 1 Answers ]

If the mother of my child enrolls our son at a daycare and tells them to use a different name other then his real name, can she or can that company get in trouble for using a fake name for a child?

Splitting Payments for child care - do I pay directly to ex wife or day care? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have been separated, but not legally; yet. Payments for child care come from her paycheck. I pay her half in a check at the beginning of each month. What is the best choice for tax purposes - to continue paying her half at the beginning of each month, or to begin paying the child's...

Child care expense credit ffor a resident alien child with ITIN [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident alien on a J1 (do not get W2) while my husband is on J2 and gets W2. Can I claim child care expense credit for my resident alien son who has a ITIN? I was wondering this since I might not qualify for earned income but my husband income does, can we claim the child care expense...

View more questions Search