Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awqueen1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2014, 12:37 PM
    Should I do tumbling or gymnastics
    So I do tumbling already but I kind of want to do gymnastics. I don't know which one to do and I'm really confused. I am very flexibly and I am close to getting my back handspring. I want to continue tumbling, but then I want to do gymnastics because it has tumbling just other things as well. I'm eleven and if I did gymnastics I would have to start with little kids but I really want to do it. One part of me tells me to do gymnastics but the other tells me tumbling. I'm so confused. Can someone please help me? :/ Thanks!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 28, 2014, 01:19 PM
    Flip a coin and decide which option is heads and the other is tails. When you flip call it. You will know while the coin is in the air which one you want. That will be your answer.

Do what you want to do. If you REALLY want to do gymnastics do it.
    awqueen1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2014, 02:12 PM
    Thanks, it said to do gymnastics so that's is what I'm going to ask my mom but, got any idea how to? :/ Thanks so much by the way. :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 28, 2014, 02:48 PM
    What do you mean ask your mom? Is that difficult? She isn't the one who will be training, right?

Do the one you like best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tumbling/Cheerleading [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if 13 years old is too late to start tumbling and cheerleading. I am 5'4 and I weigh 103 pounds. I can do the basics, a cartwheel, round off, back bend, and I used to be able to do a split, but not any more. My school does not offer cheerleading but a classmate and I are trying...

How to get into tumbling? [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I'm twelve and when I was younger, I did gymnastics for 3 years. My parents took me out because they wanted me to do it for 10-15 hours a week. I'm coming out of a depression, and wanted some basic things to get into tumbling. I don't want to do classes, because depression makes you very...

Should I do dance or tumbling? [ 2 Answers ]

I love tumbling but I love dance... Which one should I do... I quit dance a year ago and started tumbling, but now I do not know if I did the right thing and I am thinking about switching... What do you think?

What do you where to tumbling classes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm taking tumbling classes next month and I need to know what to wear. Do you guys have any idea? Thanks!

Should I do gymnastics or tumbling? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys I was just wondering if I should do gymnastics or tumbling. I want to be able to do a split, cartwheel, a forward walkover, a backwards walkover, handstand, back bend (starting on my feet), round off and that kind of stuff. Can you guys tell me which would be better, gymnastics or tumbling,...

View more questions Search