Be fine.

She she breathed through her life
    As if it were a battlefield
    And wished that one day she would live,
    And not just survive.
    -d.s.

Check out some similar questions!

Who Wrote This Poem? [ 0 Answers ]

We came together, and fell apart, we tried to fix the problems at heart. Life holds so many mysteries, most are questioned, others are dreamed. When truth is known nothing is what it seems. The tempers fly, words are spoken, things are done with lack of emotion. Now we can see what the others have...

Who wrote this poem [ 8 Answers ]

Do not stand by my grave and weep, Iam not there, I did not fall asleep. I'am a thousand winds that blow, I'am the diamond glint upon the snow. I'am the sunlight that shines upon the golden grain, I;am the warmth upon the gentle autumn rain. When you wake in the morning don't look for me, For...

Who wrote this poem? [ 1 Answers ]

I thought about you today and my heart was light and I was filled with the hope of love as the doubts & fears gave way optimism & joy took hold & I thought myself the mightiest conqueror of despair & you a treasure more sought than attained brilliant & so perfect that even your imperfections only...

Who wrote the poem I [ 1 Answers ]

Who wrote the poem I've learned: ... That you can't make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. ... That no matter how much you care, come people just don't care back. ... That it takes years to build trust and only seconds to destroy it ......

I would like to know who wrote this poem [ 1 Answers ]

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true, somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.