Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 27, 2014, 07:22 PM
    I think he just dumped the other woman?
    My hubbys mistress have been giving details to him about another guy.He told her that the following week we were going to Florida.Well yesterday after she had left church he texted her giving her a compliment.Sayin he missed her.She had already gone. He was telling her about something that happened when she left.
    So she text back wow what happened but she also let it be known she was 30 mind away and I guess he figured she went to the guys house.He never replied what happened.
    So next day she text back. He said ugh back to work again.She said huh? He said he wished he could go back to Florida.
    You see he letting her k ow he'd rather ne away with me right?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 27, 2014, 07:24 PM
    Sure, sure...keep telling yourself that.
    -

Jan 27, 2014, 07:35 PM
    So you don't agree.why would he keep rubbing in to her about Florida?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2014, 07:58 PM
    So he's free to find another one now?
    -

Feb 3, 2014, 05:31 PM
    What's the meaning I still got love for you?
    During an argument my husband's mistress as she tries to break off their affair.Man tells her I wished it didn't have to be like this but I still got love for you.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 06:04 PM
    Here we go again.

You seem to think you know a lot about their relationship. It seems she is the one trying to distance herself from him. Not the other way around. He appears to be trying to hold on to her. Is he trying to hold on to you with even a quarter of he energy he puts into their relationship?

He apparently loves her. Does he ever say he loves you?
    -

Feb 3, 2014, 06:26 PM
    Of coarse and by the way he's using her
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    During an argument my husband's mistress as she tries to break off their affair.Man tells her I wished it didn't have to be like this but I still got love for you.
    That doesn't sound like he is using her.
    -

Feb 3, 2014, 07:15 PM
    How come its been 4 yrs?
    Entomology Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 09:36 PM
    After reading many of your questions, and answering them as best as I can, I have come to a few conclusions:

A) We will NEVER be able to answer your questions well enough to help you
    B) You don't really want help
    C) You are very misguided and confused about relationships
    D) You both cheat, both accept that you cheat, therefore you will never want to change

Why keep asking these cryptic relationship questions?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 11:06 PM
    You need to accept his mistress and be happy he has someone.
    Perhaps it is time for a new one, men change mistress from time to time.
    Perhaps you can help pick a new one out, often it helps if it is a closer friend of yours.

Sounds like this last one was too much drama, so another one, who will be more private is needed anyway.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 11, 2014, 06:36 PM
    So your husbands lover has found another lover. That's the jist of this post?

Why are you privy to all his communications with her? This is his mistress, not yours. Butt out! If she leaves him for another man, let her. She's the smart one. He'll find someone else, and you'll be there, at home, wondering why you're not enough, and why he doesn't love you enough to stop looking for someone better.

Hopefully one day he'll find the woman he's looking for, and he'll divorce you, and marry her, then you'll know what everyone else knows, that he doesn't love you at all. After all, if you were enough, if he really loved you, he wouldn't have to be with anyone else. But for now it seems you can keep the husband, have that status, but he's still looking to upgrade.
    Entomology Expert

Feb 11, 2014, 09:55 PM
    Psst....Alty....apparently from her other posts, she has someone on the side as well. They seem to be made for each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dated woman, who dumped me for another guy. [ 3 Answers ]

I dated this woman for a while, but then she dumped me for another guy, but not she wants me back. This woman is in a wheelchair, but this not bother me; however, this has affected her personality in a negative way. I consider myself to be have a positive attitude, but cannot help it when I talk to...

Is it possible you dumped a woman but then you see her again and? [ 0 Answers ]

With the time you start calling again? Or this never happens? Can you like her again?

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped. [ 76 Answers ]

CAN YOU WIN HER BACK? NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!! And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than...

View more questions Search