Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tattoocrazy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2014, 07:13 PM
    Tattoo/rash
    I have just got a tattoo done today and I have been told they have gone too deep but it doesn't look like it and my tattoo's have only started hurting because I have a rash that looks like sunburn but its not its not itchy but it feels like its on fire, with this its making my tattoo's hurt (I got 2 small ones) and I'm just wondering what to do please help!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 27, 2014, 08:03 PM
    Have you went to the tattoo parlor and asked them. Was this one color ? Some people are allergic to some of the colors. Red for example has cinnamon, we had a friend who had several weeks of suffering from hers.

Also, what part of the skin, some areas are more sensitive than others.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 27, 2014, 08:23 PM
    Tattoos hurt, and it takes time for them to heal. Some pain, redness, swelling, even bleeding, is normal after a tattoo. This should have been explained to you when you got the tattoo.

It should be covered for at least a day, and you should have been provided with a cream to put on the tattoo and instructions on how to care for it. Any issues should be discussed with the parlor that did your tat.

Only worry is when you were told they went too deep. No reputable tattoo artist goes too deep. Did you get this tattoo at a reputable studio? Doesn't sound like it if they admitted that they screwed up by going too deep.

Where I live you're on a 2 year plus waiting list to see a reputable tattoo artist. If you get in the same day, that's a concern. If they go too deep, you're a practice piece. Every tattoo artist has to start somewhere, and practice on someone.

But pain after, that's normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rash/white heads on my face and neck I worked in a steam laundry 3 different days each a week apart and break out every time and I itch a lot what do I do for it?

Rash [ 0 Answers ]

I have 15-20 pink pencil eraser sized dots on my upper back and upper arms. They do not itch and are not raised. They do look dry or somewhat scaly. Any idea what it could be?

Allergy rash or heat rash?? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has red spots and bumps on her face and neck and she says it itches and it stings. We've tried putting aloe (both bottled and straight from the plant) as well as ice compress. She has been taking ibuprofen to get the redness and swelling down. What could she take or put on her skin to help...

Rash [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is two and she was started on a new medicine it is a sulfa medication and I'm really allergic now she has a rash so bad on her bottom its bleeding is that an allergic reaction?

View more questions Search