Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmyStylinson3 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2014, 02:38 PM
    Home Ec Help
    Ok so basically I have an assessment on Monday morning in my home economics class in school. We must prepare a dish (it cannot be a desert) we have 50 minutes to prepare the dish.

All of my friends have ideas on what they are cooking, I have no idea what I'm making ! I'd prefer if it was something that you didn't have to use an oven or microwave for :) as I'm terrible at cooking :( I'd appreciate any ideas from anyone :) I was thinking maybe wraps or something simple but I would look daft as all of my friends in my class are cooking complicated things :(
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 27, 2014, 08:55 PM
    You have a week to decide? I was a Home Economics teacher quite a few years ago. I would have graded my students down for not cooking. What are you afraid of when you are cooking? Do you have to purchase your own food? Does your school have any ingredients at all? More information will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home wiring diagram 1962 conner moblie home electrical [ 2 Answers ]

Mobile home electrical wiring diagram for a 1962 conner mobile home

If a Home Health Nurse has her spouse drive her to her patient\'s home (home visits) [ 5 Answers ]

If a Home Health Nurse has her spouse drive her to her patient's home (home visits) and remains in the car during the visit... Is this a violation of HIPPA. Is this a violation of title 22 regulation

Lived in my home for 1 year, Want to buy larger home. Will I pay taxes? [ 5 Answers ]

I have lived in my current home for 1 year and would like to sell it to buy a larger home in the same town/state. I will most likely make a profit of $20k off my home and will re-invest every penny back into the larger home that I want to buy. Will I still have to pay taxes on the 20k from my first...

Own home, rent lot, can teen son's behavior get me evicted and lose home? [ 10 Answers ]

I own a modular home but rent the lot it sits on in a mobile home community. My 16 yr old son was supposedly seen smoking pot on the property by an employee. Can I be evicted? If they did see my son with drugs, shouldn't the police have been notified? How do I protect myself and my home? I live in...

View more questions Search