Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbrattain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2014, 09:43 AM
    It appears that our Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher gets stuck in the wash cycle.
    Can the reset process described in this thread help? Where can I find the length of the various wash cycles - normal, etc. Thanks!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 27, 2014, 10:27 AM
    We do not see the thread you are referring to. Can you repost it and do you have the manual for the washer?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2014, 08:05 PM
    Here is a manual: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Dishwasher.pdf
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...t%20codes.docx
    The last one is how to reset the codes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher will not cycle or drain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash model # 665 17805890 Problem: The unit turns on, press Normal Wash and the tank begins to fill then it stops. Normally it would begin the wash cycle. I get a several sec hum then nothing. To make matters worse the tank will not drain using the Cancel/Drain button....

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher stopped during cycle no lights [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore ultra wash dishwasher stopped during cycle. There are no lights lite on panel. What can I do?

My kenmore ultra wash dishwasher will not run the wash cycle, it fills then hums [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore ultra wash dishwasher won't run the wash cycle, it fills with water then hums softly?

Kenmore ultra wash 2 dishwasher died mid cycle [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore ultra wash 2 dishwasher model # 665-1563590 died right before the rinse and hold cycle. The bottom is full of water still. Nothing is working. It has no power. We checked circuit breakers, turned them off for 10 min etc, will not restart. Trying to follow some of the fixes here but our...

Kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher is stuck in wash cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I got a kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher for Christmas. My husband installed it and it seems like it is stuck in the wash cycle. It ran for an hour and a half and it never drained, so we finally shut it off. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search