Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucretia1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2014, 07:55 AM
    My son has a stye and has had it for a month.
    My son has a stye on his eye. Its been there for a month. It busted and drained but hasn't went away. What should I do?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 27, 2014, 08:21 AM
    I would get this professionally treated. What has probably happened is that the stye has gotten reinfected after it drained.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I have a stye [ 5 Answers ]

I think I have a Stye. I think I have 3, On my left eye there's a pimple sort of think inside of my eye in the corner, and again on the left on the eye lid there's a bump. On the right eye there is swelling and a pimple sort of thing on the inside in the corner again. How do I get rid of it. But I...

What is a stye? Are they contagious? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there an over the counter medicine to cure a stye?

Get rid of stye [ 6 Answers ]

I have a stye and it's been over a week now. I went to my doctor and she prescribed me gentamicin ointment as well as cephalexin antibiotic pills a couple of days ago. I noticed my stye got bigger ever since I've been using the ointment. I stopped using the ointment, but I'm still taking the pills....

Stye eye [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! My situation is I have a 6 year old daughter and she has had this sty for 1 week already and today she was trying to clean it with a warm wet towel and blood started coming out. She began to cry and it was hurting her. She is better but it is still swollen and yellow. Please help what do...

What rights does my 16 yr old son have to his 2 month old baby son [ 11 Answers ]

Ok I am new to this... My 16 yr old son and his 18 yr old girlfriend had a baby 2 months ago.. and she has been threathening him before the baby was born about paying child support and her mother also when they have a fight... Ever since my grandson was born its been hell for us my son goes to...

View more questions Search