Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ricker2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2014, 05:23 PM
    Energy mate wiring diagram
    OLD FURNACE. I JUST NEED AN INSTALLATION MANUAL.

Required to figure current draw and power. Plus fan size and other requirements to bring it up to code.

Thanks,

some guy that cannot afford propane.

Check out some similar questions!

Energy Mate Wood Furnace External Thermostat Problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have an Energy Mate wood furnace. It had temprature operated fan switch in the stove. I put a low voltage thermostat on the wall. It worked perfect for about 3 days then burned out the thermostat. I then put a high voltage thermostat up and now when it reaches temp, the fan short cycles. What...

Furnace wiring diagram wiring digram for EBIO8 COLMAN EBCON [ 0 Answers ]

I need a copy of wiring diagram for EB-IO8 COLMAN EV-CON.Can someone please help.

I need the wiring diagram for a 40" 12 horse, wiring for solonid&starter [ 3 Answers ]

I need the wiring diagram for a 12 horse murray 40" cut approx 2000 model is 40605B from the solonid to starter

John Deere - My dog ripped the wiring Out - Need Wiring Diagram or photos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old L110 that ran fine until last week. I think my dog chased a chipmunk up under the hood and in trying to get to him ripped a bunch of wires out. I have spliced back together the obvious wires (color coded) but I have one black wire that I assume is a ground(?) and the two...

Wiring an energy saving light [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to grow tomatoes indoors and recently purchased an energy saving light bulb for the purpose. It’s spec is as follows: E40 2700 K-red spectrum 125W 220/240 V 50/60 Hz. The light comes with a connector, which I want to know how to wire up? Is it like a normal light fitting where just the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.