Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hi3456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Several years Living in terror
    My neighbors children are calling me all sort of abusive names including "trick" and "whore" through the walls of my home. Is this considered sexual harassment? They also throw trash all over my drive way and cause a lot of raquet hanging out near my door which is directly next to theirs and call me a "playahater". This is children as young as five and six. Nobody will believe me that such young children can act so horrible when people aren't looking. A lot more has happened, and they have even made false accusations reporting me to the cops. The people that hang out on the curb and drink 40's have threatened through the walls that they will frame me if I say anything to the cops about what their doing. Then when I finally get mad and yell at them to leave me alone, everyone in the neighborhood gets really quiet and acts as if I'm the one who is crazy. I am too scared to do anything against them. I just want to look out for my own safety
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Move?

Record them and report them to the police. Sue them for quit enjoyment of your property, file a complaint with the owners of the apartment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Living in NY and NJ [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My wife and I lived in ny and she works in NY but I work in NJ. We end up paying a lot for taxes because my work doesn't allow me to take out additional taxes from my paychesk. This year we are planning on filing seprately and my W2 has a NJ address that I spend considerable time at...

Daschund terror [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 1/2 year old male dashund who I got when he was about 1 year old. He has a lot of aggressive issues and we think he was abused before we got him. When I walk him he goes crazy at the sight of other dogs, runners, bikers, big trucks... I can control this behavior most of the time but some...

Living n Nj and working in Ny [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I just move to Jersey City, NJ and I work in Manhattan, NY. I would like to know what taxes do I pay to NY and what do I pay to NJ and what is the by-weekly percentage taken off for each one of these deductions. Thank yoou

Living like girls [ 12 Answers ]

Since several years ago,I have liked to live like Girls, apparently. But I have not done it until now. What do I do?

Living in sin [ 42 Answers ]

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly... This is a relationship question, but I chose to discuss this with other christians. I am in a relationship with the father of my 2 year old son. We are not married yet, and we live together. I have always known the Lord, but...

View more questions Search