Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluestar5000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2014, 08:05 PM
    I updated my flash player but now it ruined everything??
    I installed the latest version of the flash player, well my mom did it actually since I told her I needed to install it on my computer. So yeah after she installed it for me and so after that, now I am unable to do anything! It didn't really install it seems like I just have no flash player now! Now, I can't watch YouTube videos, play computer games, nothing! I can't do anything that involves flash player now! And I told my mom that but all she said was "it should be working! I already installed it! I don't know why you're saying it doesn't work when I already got it installed!" And I wanted to show her but she said "I don't need to see! It works so don't tell me it doesn't work!!!!!" So yeah now I can't do anything anymore! And I can't install it myself because my computer, when you install something or update something it needs the parents permission and is locked with a password. So now I can't play any computer games or watch videos :(

WHAT SHOULD I DO
    What should I say to my mom? She is refusing to see what's going on when I try to show her!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 26, 2014, 01:10 PM
    It is possible that it only got installed for one user and not ALL users. She will have to take a look at it to determine what has happened.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Jan 28, 2014, 03:41 PM
    The best course of action is uninstall and reinstall it, but if your mom is refusing to do anything I don't know what to tell you about that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flash player [ 1 Answers ]

I have downloaded flashe player severally but my 32bit IE still doesn't work and 64Bit will still request for flash player. Its getting me frustrated by the day. Please help get out of this

No flash player [ 1 Answers ]

All of a sudden I can't see videos. Error no flash drive. Can't down load ActiveX or flash player. Keeps saying hard drive full, it's not. Virus? HELP PLEASE

Flash Player [ 1 Answers ]

I Have been trying to load Flash Player with no luck At the moment I can't play any Videos Like the one's on You Tube it tells me Java is locked or load Flash Player Help

Flash player [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded flash player and can't find it anywhere on my computer. When you download it does it show in All Programs or where else could I look for it? I have 2 operating systems on here and I have downloaded other programs and couldn't locate them either.

Flash Player 8' [ 5 Answers ]

Every time I go to my mail receiving, mail sent, etc. I get this yellow pop up bar and the noise as well as it is annoying! On this bar is-- This site may require the following Active X control: 'Flash Player8' from 'macromedia,Inc. click here to install Does anyone know how to get rid of it...

View more questions Search