Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Jan 25, 2014, 11:54 AM
    Irritating Rash from Wool Socks..?
    This Query may be in the Wrong Category but seeing as it's a Form of Skin Irritant.. I'm looking for a DIY remidy to take the itch out of my Socks... Had gotten a bunch of Socks for Christmas and have found after a short time of wearing them they itch and give a hot sensation on the top of my foot as well... I understand the discomfort has something to do with the Quality of the Sock in the Wool itself... Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Its irritating... [ 14 Answers ]

Hi... im 16 year old... actually I had some really near friends between guys... but this time is different I started to know a guy who is 23 years old and since the first time I saw him at a friends house but not ina normal way... we'v been just sending text message to each other since 6 months ago...

This is becoming very irritating [ 20 Answers ]

Ok, I'm perfectly fine. Really. I've been ridiculously busy. My attitude about life is very positive, I'm good. I've met so many girls since my last ex. A decent amount of them have liked me too. Ready... here's what's driving me insane. I can't stop comparing them to my ex. Her negative...

Irritating SIL. [ 3 Answers ]

I got married in Dec 08,In my family my husabnd is the only son and ,I have MIL ,FIL & two sis in laws.We have two cousin sis from our village at our home as both of their families are financially poor,we look after them,We give them complete luxury and we do not make any difference with them.....

What Percentage of Wool [ 3 Answers ]

What Percentage of wool is needed in a wool blend to create the felting techniquE? Or must it be 100% wool?:confused: ;) :p :D :o :rolleyes:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search