Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gamergirl4life Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2014, 01:45 AM
    What do I do when my Helix piercing swells shut?
    I got my helix pierced in two places on the same ear. I have now waited three months to change it. My sister took them out a few hours ago and told me to let the ear sit and now, it is so swollen that I can't get any earring through either hole. I am forced to sleep with the piercings out and I'm afraid that I will lose the piercing, how can I prevent this from ever happening again and what can I do to salvage the piercing now? I really love the look and it makes me feel more confident. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 27, 2014, 08:46 AM
    Some cold will get the swelling to go down. You might have to brute force the piercing through after that. Could hurt, but you shouldn't lose the piercing after a day. Could be tender for a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helix piercing problem and question [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 upper carilitage ear piercings. I have had these two gosh four saken holes for about 10 years and I kid you not I have never not had a problem with them. Would I be better off to just let them grow over and have two new ones (only have the holes made by needle on the upper curve rim of...

Helix piercing questions! [ 3 Answers ]

heyy i just got my helix peirced 3 days ago and i just had a few questions about it should i soak it in a bowl of sea salted water? the person who peirced it for me told me to rinse it, clean it with sea salt then rinse it again and sometimes hot compress it ive been doing that but it still...

Forward helix piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, on Saturday (two days from now) I'm going to get my forward helix pierced and I wanted to know which side I should get it on-I don't really have a side that I sleep on the most, it varys- and I was wondering how much it would hurt.. Thanks :)

Helix piercing. Needle or gun? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a relatively high pain tolerance, but I'm worried that a needle will hurt more. I've had two lobe piercings and I don't remember them hurting, and they were done with guns. Any answers help. Thanks

Does a helix piercing hurt? [ 1 Answers ]

i was wondering if anyone knew about helix piercings? if they do hurt? i have already had 4 lobe piercings, 2 cartillage piercings and my tragus done, but does it hurt anymore than them?

View more questions Search