Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lauraallan95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2014, 04:59 PM
    Nose piercings problem HELP!
    So, I got my nose pierced about three weeks ago. A week or just under after I got it done it was perfectly fine no pains no redness not sore at all and I thought yay it's healing well.. I bathed it with warm water and salt and used this anti bacterial spray solution I was given by my piercer.. Was perfectly fine. Then it's started to itch a tiny tiny bit and bit of crust in the mornings and some as I clean it at night, as normal healing process so that was fine no worries and not painful either... But then suddenly this last week or two I've discovered this lump around the piercing on the inside of my nose.. It's like a clear color, I'm just concerned of what it actually is and what I can do to get rid of it? Is it infected or is it normal and am I just panicking? It doesn't hurt there's no pain at all and it's looks completely fine from the outside. But the inside I have the clear lump but again, it doesn't hurt at all, no puss... But I'm wondering if that's what's inside the lump? I don't know what to do, I'm cleaning it regularly.. I now soak it in warm salt water as before and rinse off then dab tea tree oil on it.. Is there anyone that knows what it is and can help? I've looked up online but I thought I would ask myself.. Would be much appreciated to me I'm such a worrier!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 27, 2014, 08:14 AM
    It could be a number of things, but speculating here would be useless and dangerous. I would go to your doctor and let him look at it. That would be your best option to start with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nose problem [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm jules and I don't have an esteem issue I just have a nose issue. My nose is medium big , and size really isn't the main issue , it's the smal hump a crookedness. The tip of my nose where my nostrils are are slightly ( it is noticeable ) to the right and when I smile it curves more to the...

Do nose piercings hurt? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom got hers done and said it hurt soooooo bad. I really want mine done too but I'm terrified about the needle and pain.even if it wouldn't hurt,id make myself think it would right before, and I would scream.I'd say I have a low low low pain tollerance. I also have 2 ear cartilage piercings...

Bump on nose piercings [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with my nose piercing too it has a bump on it well around the piercing just like the image above its been on there for so long I guess I got it because I tend to touch it a lot and I do change the nose ring like day by day or week and irritated it when I got it in November and...

Questions about belly button, eyebrow, nose and tongue piercings! [ 33 Answers ]

OK, I'm not sure where to ask this exactly, so I thought at least someone who reads this may be able to relate. I really want to get my bellybutton pierced, but I do want to know the precautions, what could go wrong, could it seriously affect my health if something were to happen, and the whole...

Could my nose be the problem? [ 1 Answers ]

OK here's my question.ive alw Ys had a humpy nose,and never been bothered about it until now.im having a lot of problems when it comes to breathing the my nose.it always seems so stuffy,and I know that's not what it is.I even talk funny because of it! Or at least that's what I think the problem...

View more questions Search