Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nela12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2014, 12:48 PM
    Portuguese passport
    Hi,

I married to Portuguese 3 years ago in UK. I would like to apply for portuguese passport and also change my surname as I never did. What I need to do and how long it takes? Many thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2014, 04:35 PM
    Go to the nearest Portuguese Consulate. Bring your birth certificate, marriage license and proof of residency. How long? who knows, depends on the consuls office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American born of portuguese ancestry and want a portuguese passport [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could obtain a portuguese passport even if I am a US citizen born in Hawaii but of full portuguese ancestry

American born with portuguese parents and want a portuguese passport [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all. Basically I am trying to find a way around being american (born and raised) and trying to go to the UK to live with my boyfriend and work there. I thought the easist way might be to obtain a portuguese passport and therefore be free to rome in and out of the UK with out visa issues that I...

If my wife done n get portuguese passport,the I can aplly for portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

If my wife done n get portuguese passport,the I can aplly for portuguese passport I'm from goasame my wife too from goa her mother had got portuguese identity card and my brother in law done his p.passport n gone

View more questions Search