Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bridog123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2014, 10:43 AM
    If 127g of CuO r allowed to react many with 7.50g of h2 how g of copper are produced?
    I need help with chemistry
    neodarwinian Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2014, 02:35 PM
    CuO + H2 ---> Cu + H2O

Simple stoichiometry here as all is one to one. Find moles of reactants, the H2 should be limiting ( but check----found moles less than coefficient moles, but H2 really light ) and then just drive the reactant against the product with that one to one mole ratio followed by the mass of the product you desire to find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is splicing a number 6 copper ground wire allowed? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to run a mobile home (trailer) ground for a new install. Consisting of 45 feet of number 6 copper from the trailer frame through the two ground rod clamps to the main panel mounted on a stand off about 30 feet away from the trailer. Lowe's had 29 feet left on a roll on the wire tree and a...

Pc only sees 127g of new 500g hard drive [ 3 Answers ]

I have installed a new 500g hard drive but my PC only sees 137g.I am currently running windows xp. Can anyone provide a simple solution? Regards, Michael

What happens when H2SO4 + CuO combine? Inferences? [ 2 Answers ]

For a recycling copper assignment, I need to know what happens when you combine copper oxide with sulfuric acid (like I know that that it turns a clear aqua colour... but what is happening for the to occur?) Please answer me quick!! Thanks a bunch

What happens to the carbon dioxide produced when copper carbonate is heated? [ 3 Answers ]

What happens to the carbon dioxide produced when the copper carbonate is heated? This is in an experiment to create carbon dioxide, where you heat the copper carbonate which is originally green and then it turns black Thanks

View more questions Search