Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garybeza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2014, 09:54 AM
    Tax amounts are showing zero in quickbooks payroll how do I fix this
    In quickbooks, the employee and company side of payroll taxes is showing zero. How do I fix this?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 24, 2014, 04:43 PM
    This is REALLY not a tax question, but a question specific to how QuickBooks work.

I have little experience with QuickBooks, so I cannot answer, but maybe the post should be moved to a different part of the AskMeHelpDesk forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

QuickBooks payroll direct deposit as Wire Transfer? [ 0 Answers ]

My company has been paying us by direct deposit via Intuit/QuickBooks, and the deposit shows "QuickBooks" on my bank statement. This time, I and some co-workers had a wire transfer that deposited with yesterday's date (it shows this morning, wasn't there yesterday afternoon) even though today is...

Correct a payroll check in quickbooks that was issued & cashed for wrong amount. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I correct an overpayment of payroll in Quickbooks. The check was issued and cashed by the employee who did not notice the small difference.

Payroll and Payroll Tax Expense on an Income Statement [ 2 Answers ]

Is the payroll expense on the Income Statement the gross amount of payroll? What I have seen so far is that it is the gross amount and then the payroll taxes are also listed. Isn't it doubling the amount of expense for the payroll taxes? Thanks for your help!

View more questions Search