Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    money333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2014, 07:58 AM
    How can I find out if my s.s.n. was used for filing taxes?
    How can I find out was my s.s.n. was used for filing the last year couple of years?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2014, 08:27 AM
    You did not file any taxes yourself ?

You can request copies of your last several years tax returns and see if any returns are on file.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 24, 2014, 08:31 AM
    Call 1-800-829-1040 to request the past years' tax returns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FICA taxes for F-1 Student filing taxes jointly? [ 0 Answers ]

Does an F-1 Student have to pay FICA taxes if their spouses are working in the country on H-1 Or L-1 visa and they file their taxes jointly as married. I know that for individual filing I am exempt from these taxes. I have been on F-1 for a year and will be getting paid for my internship here.

Filing Federal Taxes Jointly and State Taxes Separately [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are both on Active Duty in the Military, and we were married in May of this year so this will be the first year filing Jointly. Is it sensible to file joint federal taxes and separate state taxes this year (Wisconsin and Maryland) even though we are both stationed and living in...

Married Filing Separately - Spouse non-resident, not filing you.s. Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a US Citizen living in the US full time. My husband is a Canadian resident. We got married in the US in April 2008. We are separated and did not live together during the 2008 tax year and my husband has never lived in the US and has never earned any US income. I am planning to file...

Non-resident H4, ITIN number, e-filing, jointly filing taxes with spouse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a couple of questions. My spouse is a resident (H1) and I'm on an H4 visa. I'm a non-resident based on the substantial presence test. When we file our taxes 1) Do I need to get a ITIN number before we file our joint taxes? How long would it take to get one? 2) Once I have the...

Filing for 2004 taxes and 2005 taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just received my W2 from my employer and there were 2 W2's. One W2 was for the wages of Dec 2004 (since the employer pays 1 month delayed salary) and the other one was for Jan - Nov 2005. I want to know if I can refile my 2004 taxes since I just got my Dec 2004's W2. If I add that...

View more questions Search