Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soraya.n Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jan 24, 2014, 06:56 AM
    Windows 8 freezes on restart
    Hello
    It's been a while since I've had windows 8 installed on my laptop. It was working fine until last week, when it started restarting automatically every two hours. Suddenly I realized it was not even restarting anymore and I was told holding down the power button will force a shutdown.But I don't want to keep shutting down my laptop several times a day! That's exhausting...
    Today, I turned off both AutoRestart and fast startup options only to help the situation with!. well it just gained me no good, my laptop still freezes on restarts and it restarts automatically...
    Can anyone please help me?
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

My computer freezes up if I quit using it for awhile. Have to turn it off and restart [ 1 Answers ]

I sent my computer back to HP. They put a new motherboard in. Got it back. It starts up with a black or blue screen. Takes forever to start up. As long as I am using it everything is fine. If I leave it for a while it freezes up (does this when I turn it on also). I have to turn it off at the modem...

Restart windows XP [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Sony notebook computer with Windows XP. For some reason it stopped turning on. When I hit the start button it starts up and cycles through a hard drive self- test (when the computer is not shut off properly), and when it finishes it reboots and does the same thing over and over again. I...

Can't restart windows. [ 3 Answers ]

My computer has kind of crashed and I can't get it to start up. It leaves me with this message in short. Windows did not successfully, a recent hardware or software change may have caused this. It gives me these options to restart it but I can't figured it out 1. Safe mode 2. safe mode with...

Windows restart [ 4 Answers ]

How do I wipe out my whole PC and restart windows?

Windows Xp Freezes! [ 3 Answers ]

I booted up my computer and right when it gets to the desktop screen the computer freezes. There was this message that said that my registry had been fixed before the computer froze. Can some one tell me how to fix this problem?also I have used ad ware to remove some spy ware but if this problem...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.