Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Davethinking Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2014, 11:40 PM
    What is this story by Hermann Hesse?
    I believe this is a short story or novella, by Hesse, in which a young man (late teens or early 20's) meets up with a girl in a house and they kiss in a romantic encounter, which I believe is his first encounter. I remember the scene being quite vividly written and drawn out.

It is NOT Beneath the Wheel, it is, as I said, one of his short stories or novellas.

Check out some similar questions!

Twisted love story or not-such-a-sad-story? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been going out with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years now. Its been my first long term relationship and I have learnt a lot about love. In the past I was a big flirt and was never shy around boys. I only went on dates and hada few men chasing me. (not trying to sound too big headed) But this...

Please help me : an horror story but true story [ 5 Answers ]

Please this is only 1/3 of the actual story: Hi all. I ve worked at several financial institutions , this one being a pretty large bank in America. In the years I have been there we had been going through a lot of management changes. Please note: I didn't know anyone that worked there other than...

My Story [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with him for 7 years we got into this huge argument. He thinks I was having an affair with my boss. My boss is married I've been working with him for 10 years. My ex got jealous because we are good friends. He went to my job and approached my boss about us. It was so embarrassing he...

My story.. [ 16 Answers ]

Hello First of all, thanks to all the mods and admins for running such a great forum. Kip Up the good work! Now here's my story, I 've been with my girlfriend for 1.5 years. Last week she said she needed a break before we get any deeper in this relationship. I agreed and gave her some...

My story... [ 63 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I'm writing this for myself and for anyone who feels they have the time to read it. For the last few days I've been looking at posts and reading about people's relationships and problems and I must say I'm very surprised but in a way comfortable. I'm not sure why I didn't expect a lot...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.