Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Puffball07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2014, 08:58 PM
    How long should I wait to get my belly button re-pierced
    I got my belly button pierced a week ago and when I was asleep the ball on top unscrewed and fell out it's been a few weeks since this happened and it looks like it's fully closed. How long do I have to wait to get it re done ?

Check out some similar questions!

How long should you wait to get a belly piercing re-pierced? [ 28 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced over the summer and it seems like there's less and less skin there and the barbell I have in the stem looks really long and ugly like that. I have a lot of skin there for the piercing but not that much. I really want to take it out and let it close so I could get it...

Should I wait to get my belly button pierced or just do it? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been wanting to get my belly button pierced but I don't know when to do it. Some people say do it after summer in case it gets swollen that way you can enjoy your summer but other people say that you can just do it and it will be fine. I'd like to get it done soon, but if I wait I will...

Does it hurt when you get belly pierced the 2nd time, and how long should I wait? [ 0 Answers ]

I had my belly pierced a year ago and there's been less and less skin in the middle and now there's just a thin piece of skin, so today I've decided to take it out and get it redone but I'm not good with pain so I'm quite worried about having it redone but how long should I wait and will it hurt? Xx

How long should I wait to get my belly button re pierced? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced last December. After Christmas, and I had to take it out at the end of August or the beginning of September. I really don't remember. It kept pushing it out until there was just like a tiny piece of skin was holding it. So I had no other choice to take it out or it was...

Belly piercing rejected, I think ? How long to wait before I get it pierced again? [ 3 Answers ]

I had my belly pierced for like a 2 months and little by little it was rejecting I think. When I first got it pierced I was bending over a lot like when I would be sitting down I would bend over to get something or in the car I would reach down to get something so maybe it kind of got pushed out...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.