Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smithson20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2014, 08:37 PM
    My dad saw a medival monk ghost in our house?
    My dad has the "power" or "gift" to see, feel, or know when spirits are around. He doesn't get into it much but he says that he has a "white light" around our family. A few days ago I was at a friends house sleeping over but the next day I came home and my dad told me if I saw anything strange at my friends house. I said no and didn't think too much of it.my sister told me that my dad was telling her that he saw a ghost a few nights ago standing in my parents room. He didn't feel it, he didn't sense it, he saw a full figure of it. He went back to sleep and when he woke up again (which was like 2 am) it was standing over his bed. Now my dad asked what it was doing here and it didn't answer but he said he didn't feel like it was a negative energy. I'm just curious as to why it was there and if anyone has opinions on it it's strange that a medieval monk was at our house! The monk he saw was wearing a brown cape with the hood on and that's all he told me. If you want a better idea lookitup.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2014, 03:44 AM
    Spirits can appear in any form they wish, so why not this form
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 23, 2014, 04:11 AM
    I hope his passport was in order.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 4, 2014, 03:28 PM
    Spirits often appear hooded and cloaked... or as animals. They are spirit... they can form any number of things. I am very likely in the minority in this belief, but I believe it is a spirit that gives your father his "ability" to begin with. Very likely the one he saw. I don't believe humans, on their own, have this ability to sense and see spirits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there ghost in my house friends house [ 3 Answers ]

In my friends house there are noises at night.once a door opened at 11:26.know one was their at mid night there was loud yells.her door opened is this a ghost . We found a werid metal thing and it turned foggy. Is it haunted or not.

Are there ghost in my house? [ 0 Answers ]

When I am going up my basement stairs and the lights are off I always hear laughing and foot steps behind me. One time I was laying down in my room and my door opened and shut I went outside the door and there was no one out there and a guy died here before I moved in and I think he was an evil man...

Sims medival [ 3 Answers ]

Hia I was wondering if sims medival is for sims 2 or not because it looks really good Thanks for reading =0)

My dad agrees with there being a ghost [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my dad were talking and all of a suden it sounded something huge fell to the floor and I yelled at my sister what happened she said nothing feel it left me very puzzeled and I asked my dad if he heard it and he said he did and heard the same thing happen when he was all alone and the dog was...

View more questions Search