Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    courtney035 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2014, 09:31 AM
    Who died in my house?
    I have recently moved into a house and am trying to learn some history on it. I have been hearing things and my small child is seeing a man.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 22, 2014, 09:35 AM
    No such records, you can talk to neighbors who have lived in area, check old newspaper records. Do web searches.

But of course, what if someone died on property 300 years ago,?

And of course a "ghost" does not have had to die in a house, but a spirit can be invited in by people, though actions, or just decide to go there.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 22, 2014, 09:36 AM
    There is no way we could possibly know who died in your house, and no, we don't need the address. Check the townhall records for your property.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 22, 2014, 01:35 PM
    As Fr_Chuck explained... there are more reasons than death for a spirit to be in a home. I personally think that speaking with older neighbors is one of the best things you can do to learn about the history of a home... especially the types of people that lived there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house really haunted? Added -- Who may have died in my house? [ 4 Answers ]

There have even a lot of tenants in my house prior to myself, it's haunted, simple as that, I've been told to try and find out if anyone has died in the house in the past, I don't know where to start.

Died in my house [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I recently purchased our home >Address Removed< Bossier, La. And we have heard stranges noises as one one walking upstairs cabinet doors losing and my sis n Bro n law recently visited and stayed over night waking up to an image that appeared to be a young boy.

Has someone died in my house [ 2 Answers ]

I live in ceres California and live at >Removed<

Who died in my house [ 3 Answers ]

I have been living here for 2 months and feel like I'm not alone .how do I find out if someone died in my home

Do Out If Someone Died in My House [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out if someone died in my house. I went into the kitchen lat night and all the cabnet doors where open. My son was asleep and my daughter was in her bedroom. I sometimes see a man walk into the kitchen but no one is there. My daughter passed away three years ago and I have her ashes...

View more questions Search