Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Jan 22, 2014, 02:45 AM
    Search Movie 60's
    Hello!

I'm looking for the title of a movie or a man has created a prototype: a car that folds up into a suitcase... He should seek a manufacturer or distributor for its prototype...

Any idea? Thank you for helping me!

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about 2 brothers in car accident. Ray Liotta was the paramedic

Old Movie Search [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of an old Classic movie, maybe from the 40's or 50's, about a woman who is secretly taking piano lessons from a man.

Movie scenes search? 1930's movie [ 0 Answers ]

Scene is where a big man, I believe whereing a topcoat, smoking a cigar comes into a house and tells another man to take off his shirt. He commensces to beat him on the back with a cane for doing something wrong. It's a black/white; 1930's movie.

Movie search [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie affiliated with disney in the 80's. It was about a girl who runs away and they find her at a bus stop or on the bus. There was a song in it and I believe it was broken wings. I could be wrong about the song. But I don't think so. Please help. Thanks

Movie Search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am seeking information on a movie entitled, "The Hitler Years." It was available in VHS format in the early 1980s. Can you help me find a copy of this movie? Thank you! James

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.