Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paige stan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2014, 08:57 PM
    Razor burn itch
    Is it good to sit by the fire with razor burn? Also I did not know this but I shaved just below my belly bottion and between my breast and I'm only 12 sorry, is it a good idea to put baby lotion in those places an how much should I use?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 22, 2014, 04:00 AM
    At 12 I can't see you having hair between your breasts?? Don't shave anywhere unless there is hair. Sitting by the fire is okay but I can see how the heat irritated the razor burn. Baby lotion, any lotion will help the irritation.

Jan 22, 2014, 09:43 PM
    You mean the lotion will make it more bad? Or you mean lotion will help clear it

How long can razor burn last! Im very itchy! Ive been putting baby lotion on it to a day now for 2 days now And it started last night! Please aswer as soon as possible!
    krystalwatts Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2014, 03:29 AM
    Try using healing creams instead of lotion, they will help you better. Try those ones that have hydrocortisone, it should help

Jan 23, 2014, 05:59 PM
    Burning in vigina, is there any way I can help to make it clear up faster?
    My vigina feels burny and when ever I get hurt or something like that I get lots of anxity and I plead to my mom so I can sleep with her but she won't let me no more! And I'm really sad, so I need help on how I can helo clear up my vigina sense the clean themsefls hiw can I make it clear up faster?! Help!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 23, 2014, 06:02 PM
    You need to go to the doctor to be properly diagnosed and treated. How old are you?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 23, 2014, 06:45 PM
    It's a vagina, not a vigina. How old are you? Why does not being allowed to sleep with your mom have to do with the itching? Also, what do you mean by "My vigina feels burny and when ever I get hurt or something like that". How are you hurting your vagina?

Did you shave your privates? If so, that's likely what's causing the burning.

You're only 12. Why are you shaving in that area, and between your breasts? Women don't normally have hair on their chest.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 23, 2014, 07:35 PM
    Paige, I have merged your threads so that all of your symptoms are in one place.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 23, 2014, 08:11 PM
    Please tell your mom about this itchiness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Razor burn. [ 4 Answers ]

I never had razor burn until resently, I don't think I'm doing anything differntly but I guess I am. How do I get rid of it or pervent it?

Razor burn [ 1 Answers ]

I shaved my pubes for the first time yesterday and I got razor burn and it itches like crazy. What should I do to make it feel better down there? And do women like it better bare, with stubble, a little grown out, or just a full bush? I'm trying to f Just a quick question.

Bad razor burn [ 3 Answers ]

What can I do to prevent razor burn? I change my blade regularly. Sometimes its even worse when I use a new blade. I've tried a variety of shave creams/gels. Sensitive skin types, fragrance free, no shave gel at all or shower gel instead. I've tried putting lotion on after but that just makes it...

Question, shaving, razor burn [ 4 Answers ]

I wasn't sure where this question goes but I'm going to ask it any ways... boyfriend recently tried shaving down under (not completely just a trim,etc) and he's bothered by the razor burn.. we've tried everything I know of to help prevent it and make it go away and he wants to shave again.. does...

View more questions Search