Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    londyn1225 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2014, 06:43 PM
    How to get a nice ghost to follow you
    I want a nice ghost follow me and help me. So I can have a friend when I'm bored or when I need motivation
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 09:14 PM
    There are no such things as nice ghosts.
    1. majority of people do not even believe in any ghosts
    2. of those that do, the majority feel they are all evil and the nice ones only pretend to be nice to get close with you
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 09:17 PM
    So you want a ghost like Casper?

I have to wonder, if it was as easy as asking someone how to do it, why wouldn't we all have friendly ghosts following us around? On the other hand, I could look at it like this...why should a spirit be enslaved to you to keep you occupied when you're bored?

But anyway, what Fr_Chuck said...and I'll add...don't play with things that you don't understand.
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2014, 07:28 PM
    They don't always stay with you all the time its really the ghosts decisions when it wants to see you.
    A guirdan angel is really all you need, ghosts only comes to ask you for help so pretty much you can't make them follow you. Some ghosts makes you follow them to the light so be careful not all ghosts are friendly by the time you reach to the light you'll be dead!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a ghost follow me? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was little I experienced a lot! When I was young I stayed at my cousins and her mom was into witchcraft and they left us alone that night well we heard a scream from the back room then all the sudden running footsteps drowned the house then suddenly stopped. After that incident I experienced...

Can ghost follow you ? [ 11 Answers ]

Very long story... When my daughter was 2 she was playing in the livingroom with her toys nothing out of the norm , I was talking to her dad in the dinning room al the sudden about five dvds fall from the entertainment center her dad looked at her and ask her why she done this when she knows that...

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search