Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwg50115 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2014, 03:07 PM
    Have a Wilson Rotary electric sewing machine, # 107X1095 need to know when manufactur
    When was Wilson Rotary sewing machine # 107X1095 manufactured?

Check out some similar questions!

White Rotary Electric Sewing Machine [ 0 Answers ]

Can you tell me what model and year this sewing machine was produced, Serial #31X29263. I have original manual and attachments, all in better than excellent condition.

White Rotary Electric Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary electric sewing machine number 35X2984. The electricl motor was Patented November 8, 1927, Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A. This machine is in working and has been well taken care of. Was wondering if anyone could tell me about the time the machine was made.

I have a wilson rotary sewing machine. No model number,electric. Does anybody know an [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wilson rotary sewing machine. Motor mounted to rear and top right of machine. Foot pedal is shaped like a foot. No model number. In a bentwood case.

White rotary electric sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I recently acquired an old White sewing machine. How can I find out the model # and when it was built. It has a serial # of 243-7365.

Rich's Rotary Electric Sewing Machine [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Rich's Rotary Electric Sewing machine with a White Sewing Machine Motor on it. I was told White bought Rich's out, but I can find nothing on the internet referencing Rich's Rotary. The machine has a serial number of 127-52721, and up under the machine, embossed in the cast iron is the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.