Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moulinchat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2014, 03:26 AM
    Feral cat?
    We seemed t have 'acquired' a feral cat and is now living under a newly built shed. It used to eat the food that was left out, now, it grabs it and takes it back underneath, we're not sure if it is male or female as I don't know anything about cats.
    I do know it lifts it's tail and sprays a lot. Please can you assist? Thank you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 21, 2014, 04:59 AM
    Urine Marking in Cats | ASPCA

You probably have an un-neutered male.

I am not in favor of feeding feral cats, because they multiply like rabbits and cause huge problems, including increased suffering for feral cats as a whole. But many don't agree with me.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 07:44 AM
    Call a local animal shelter or animal control. They will trap it and remove it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is feral cat OK without her kittens [ 5 Answers ]

A young feral cat living near us has had 5 kittens only 2 have survived I arranged for a lady from a rescue centre to take them at about 4 weeks old she would have took mum but we can't catch her, the thing is mum is still full of milk will her body adjust of its own accord she doesan't look to...

Feral Cat Hanging Tree In William Creek,S.Australia [ 15 Answers ]

I just want people to be aware of what goes on in aussie country.This is pathetic & sickening.WARNING.. DISTURBING PHOTOS. http://www.thylazine.org/gallery/catree/

Feral community.found cat tail today [ 3 Answers ]

I'm scared. I have about 10 cats (prev 13 and I had ten trapped and neutered-TNR). Today I went to add another bad of garbage before they came to collect and on top of The pile was a real cat tail. I'm scared. I have trained most of the cats to be Friendly but they still run from strangers. ...

Semi-domesticated feral cat losing weight, but belly size still normal--what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a semi-domesticated feral cat. He adopted us after the TNR (trap, neuter, release) program. So, he has had all his shots and tested for whatever they test for. It is really hard to get him in a cage to take him to the vet, but we've done it twice. He gave him a shot that was an...

Feral cat [ 1 Answers ]

Cat you socialize a feral cat? To what extent can be social him. Any suggestions on how to do it? Thanks. Sharon [email protected]

View more questions Search