Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TSP Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2005, 02:58 PM
    Trouble locating audio jumper
    I recently purchased a TV tuner, installed it and got it working. Well, mostly anyway. I realized after I started the program up that I forgot to connect to audio cable form the TV tuner to the Audio Line-In jumper on my ECS 741GX-M motherboard. So I cracked the case back open and then found out I can't find the damn Audio Line-In jumper on this thing. The manual and manufacturer's website are no help.

So my question, is the Audio Line-In the jumper that the audio ports are plugged into? Or are we talking about a different jumper all together? Because if it's the same, then how am I supposed to plug in the TV tuner AND the speaker port, because it doesn't me no good to plug the Tv tune rin if I can't plug in speakers to actually hear the sound. Any help would be appriciated, even if you can only direct me to a website that has a jumper map for the 741GX-M. Thanks.
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Feb 16, 2005, 03:44 PM
    Motherboard/jumper map?
    Don't know if this will be any good,but at http://www.directron.com/741gxm.html you will find the ECS 741GX-M Motherboard info.

Go to the bottom of the page,and look at the 'space' where you can ask a question (sound familiar? ).Other than that,look on the left side of the page,and browse through all the categories listed there.

Sorry I can't be more helpful,but what I know about motherboards would'nt fill a postage stamp! :D

All the best in your search,
    Nez.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 16, 2005, 04:37 PM
    Are you sure its talking about a jumper? My sound board has a line in jack a mic jack and a speakers jack.. MY TV tuner board has a patch cable that plugs into the Line In jack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Civic Jumper Cables Crossed [ 6 Answers ]

We tried to Jump the car, but of course broke the golden rule, DON'T CROSS THE WIRES!! Now there is nothing happening after I have switched in a Brand New Battery. Are there some simple test I can do to check, or is it too late for anything?

Identifying jumper pin [ 3 Answers ]

Someone posted that their floppy drive was recognized but when trying to use, it says to insert floppy. I have the same problem and it was suggested to "remove CMOS jumper pin from Motherboard. I've never done this. Can someone please tell me where this is located or where an image might be...

Locating the Unlocatable [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question on finding a person who defies finding. The subject I'm looking for was in USMC from 1960 to UNK. This person had two tours of VN. During his second VN tour, he was tapped by an intel agency, and went U/C. I was told that after he returned to US after his second tour, he was...

Locating the Unlocatable [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question on finding a person who defies finding. The subject I'm looking for was in USMC from 1960 to UNK. This person had two tours of VN. During his second VN tour, he was tapped by an intel agency, and went U/C. I was told that after he returned to US after his second tour, he was...

View more questions Search