Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mauraramosyanez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2014, 07:23 PM
    Where can I get braces with CareSource?
    Does CareSource cover the whole cost to get brace with doctor of my choice?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 09:16 AM
    It is doubtful, but only his office can tell you that. You sit down with the insurance and billing people in his office and ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2014, 10:41 AM
    You need to call CareSource and find out if the doctor you want is an IN-NETWORK provider or an OUT OF NETWORK provider. If your Dentist isn't an IN-network provider... you might have to pay the entire bill yourself... and submit it to your insurance to get part of it reimbursed, and good luck dointg that. Few if any medical offices will work with every possible insurance company out there....some won't accept certain plans because they won't pay them enough for their work.

Hate to tell you but if you don't have a PPO plan... your choice of medical professionals will be limited unless you pay out of pocket.

Every Dental insurance plan I've seen cover certain things to various percentages....many cover annual cleaning 100%, but when it comes to other things they cover a fraction of the cost...and some things not at all. THats why you need to call your insurance to see what they do cover...and who they will cover it with.

You sign a page agreeing to be fully responsible for payment if the insurance doesn't pay them......they do that for a reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Braces for caresource? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know a place that does braces that takes caresource in either Cleveland or Elyria Ohio. My teeth aren't that bad but I still want to fix them

Braces for caresource members? [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an Orthodontist that accepts Caresource for braces (Ohio: Lake/Cuyahoga/Ashtabula counties)

Braces [ 1 Answers ]

OK I went to the orthodontics today and they done x-rays and they said I have a overcrowded mouth and my bottom jaw is to far back it's the 9th of may today and they said they put me on a waiting list for 6 months and that's way to long and that was only for a copy of my teeth and 3 weeks later my...

When will I get my braces off? [ 3 Answers ]

So I've had my braces on since Feb. 2009. The orthodontist told me my teeth look great and that I'm getting my "final wires" on October 10th of this year. All of my friends who had braces on previously had them on for some say 1 month, some say 2, and some said 3. But one of my friends had braces...

I have to get braces at 22. [ 89 Answers ]

I'm really not looking forward to this. I need some cheering up. But my question is this: Is there a site that can show me what I will look like with braces? Like something that alters my picture to put braces on me to see if I really want to do this.

View more questions Search