Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbharris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2014, 03:51 PM
    Bed bugs
    Does moth balls kill bed bugs? Answer is yes. While working as a Sanitation worker I found out that moth ball killed flies and maggots in the trash cart. Some citizens would use a stocking filled up with moth balls and tie the end of the stocking to the end of the trash cart handle and let the moth balls hang inside the trash cart. If moth balls kill flies and the maggots it should be able to kill bed bugs and their eggs.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 20, 2014, 03:59 PM
    This is a question and answer site. What is your question?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jan 20, 2014, 04:10 PM
    Mr/Ms Harris,

Were you trying to answer someone else's question? Answering your own question is somewhat self defeating.

It's a nice anecdote: very illustrative and partially accurate. If there was a question you were aiming it at, I'll be happy to move the answer for you if you'll provide a link to the url.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bugs on the bed and laundry, not bed bugs [ 1 Answers ]

I've seen a few of these from time to time (this is recent though, usually only see one a month, sometimes two.) The bugs look like a fuzzy left from some clothes, but I'm paranoid about bugs and of course always examine closer and I noticed that it was moving (very slowly) and is hard (I haven't...

Bed bugs? [ 5 Answers ]

I think I have been bittin by bed bugs but can't find them on my bed. Could they be in the couch or some other place? I googled bed bus bites and they look edsactly like my bites that are on my back, fingers, hands, and neck. I've never seen bites like these before what should I do?

Bugs in my bed but they are not bed bugs [ 0 Answers ]

Have recently been biten several times during the night. One morning I woke to nfind something crawling on me it was black looks just like a grain of pepper. I reserched bedbugs... I checked everywhere on my mattress where they should be by internet discriptions nothing so I vaccumed my bed anyway...

Bed Bugs [ 4 Answers ]

I have had red spots popping up on my arms, stomach, back legs and it itch like crazy. This has been going on for a month now, and I can't figure it out. I have been to the doctor and she told me I am having an allergic reaction to something. She suggested that I go back to what I was doing to...

Bed bugs [ 1 Answers ]

Help! My Son's Bed Has Been Infested With What We Think Are Bed Bugs. Is There A Home Remedy To Correct This Problem? We Have Thrown Away 2 Mattresses In The Last 2 Months. We Don't Have Much Money So It Is Becoming Very Costly For Us To Keep Throwing Away Mattresses.

View more questions Search