Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inverso62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2014, 01:11 PM
    How to repair leagage in the overflow connection of corian sink an
    There is water leakage where the overflow hose enters the basin. How to repair and what type of adhesive material is recommended

<Email removed>
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 19, 2014, 01:47 PM
    Are you saying that when you fill your lavatory so full that it leak behind the basin? Can you tell me exactly where it leaks? Back to you, Tom
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 19, 2014, 03:28 PM
    Hi Inverso

Is it leaking from where the neoprene hose connects to the overflow connection or is it leaking from in between where the overflow connection and the sink meet? Both places require different fixes...;)

Back to you...

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gluing Corian sink overflow drain [ 26 Answers ]

What's the best kind of glue to use to reattach the overflow drain to the underside of a Corian bathroom sink? Gorilla glue didn't work.

Corian sink spill over tubeneeds repair? Need a name of a Corian Company in my area? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a thirteen year old house with Corian counter tops in all areas of the house. I recently realized that our sinks in the bathrooms need repair. The tube that connects to the overflow drain has detached from the underneath of the basin, on six of our sinks. HELP! I can't find anyone who...

Corian sink repair [ 2 Answers ]

Cracked corian sink... can it be repaired ? Who can I get to do the repair ?

Corian countertop and sink overflow drain [ 1 Answers ]

My home is under contract and they just completed a home inspection. The inspector filled up the corian sink to the level of the sink overflow drain hole and the solf drain pipe leaked at the connection to the main sink drain. I tried putting a clamp on the connection, however that did not work....

View more questions Search