Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marianne100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2014, 11:56 AM
    Do I qualify for German citizenship if Grandfather was German?
    If my grandfther was German but My mother was born there but soon after moved to another country when her parents divorced and I became a citizen of another country through birth, do I qualify for German citizenship due to my Grandfather being German? I was born in the 1980's
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 19, 2014, 01:19 PM
    No, sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get German Citizenship with German Ancestry? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a German grandmother and my mother was also born in Germany. I have original birth certificates from Berlin for my Mother. She later became a Pakistani citizen when she married my father and I was born in Pakistan. Can I get German Ancestry on the basis of my German grandmother and...

If my mom was a german citizen can I gain german citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

My mom was born in Germany in 1968 and moved to Canada when she was three years old. In her twenties she gained Canadian citizenship. I was born in 1994 in Canada. Am I able to gain German citizenship or dual Canadian-German citizenship as a result of her being German decent? I have been unable to...

I was born in Germany to a German mother, do I qualify for a German passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Germany in 1991 on a German mother and a British father. I've lived in the UK since I was a couple months old and I am now 19, because we lived in the UK my mother didn't want things to get complicated with aplying for passports so she only let me have a British one instead of a...

Mother German- do I qualify for German passport? [ 2 Answers ]

My mother who is now deceased was born in Germany. She obtained American citizenship. Is there any chance that I can obtain a German passport?

Where can I get proofs that my grandfather was German --> Obtaining German Passport [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, My Grandfather was German and he escaped to New York from the Nazis around 1940. He was naturalized as a US Citizen in Feb 1945 so technically he should lose his German Citizenship, however because of Nirenberg laws he's entitled to regain his German Citizenship, hence my father and...

View more questions Search