Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Red3639 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2014, 09:36 AM
    97 honda accord won't start
    I have a 97 accord that stopped running while driving. Replaced fuel relay 3 months ago. Removed fuel line from fuel filter. Has good flow. Has checked and has fire to plugs. Will turn over just won't start. Tried starter fluid in intake. Still won't start. Any suggestions would be great.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2014, 12:44 PM
    Replace the Ignition Control Module (ICM) and coil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'93 Honda Accord won't start [ 3 Answers ]

When I turn the key to position to the engine light stays on, in a earlier ? The light was supposed to go out, is there a problem when it stays on.

My 89 honda accord won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 89 honda accord dx. My problem is my car won't start. Instead it makes a cranking sound. Its not my battery cause everything else works.

91 Honda Accord won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a 91 Honda Accord and the individual I bought from said he was driving down the highway and the car started to backfire. He was able to nurse it home but couldn't get it to restart. I have changed the timing belt just to insure it didn't slip but everything was normal. My CEL comes...

My 91 honda accord won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I found out my starter was loose on my car last week when it won't crank so I had it tighten and everything was perfect until last night when I got in the car and it crunk for 2 seconds and cut off it tries to crank but it won't so I'am trying to figure out if it' probably the starter or timing...

Honda Accord won't start [ 2 Answers ]

My 98 Honda Accord won't start. When the ignition is turned on there is a loud, rapid clicking but the engine won't turn over. The battery is fully charged and the connections are fine. It worked fine last night. Any suggestions? Thanks.

View more questions Search