Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joey68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2014, 05:16 PM
    Light short period ? Scared
    Okay so my period just when off week before last , and its not supposed to come back on till late next week... but it came on this Tuesday January 14th , and went off today January 17th.. its super light , lighter than any period I've ever had , the blood was light red the first two days , and the last two it was brown yellow looking . All the blood from these 3 days wouldn't even fill up one whole pad... also I had sex on January 4th and my boyfriend said he did inside me.. any clues on what it might be ?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2014, 08:47 AM
    Could be an off cycle, but pregnancy is certainly going to be a possibility as well. Are your periods usually regular? See what happens when you would expect the next one and test if need be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Really light short period, possibly pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been taking the pill for 3 years, last month I had sex. That day and the two following days I forgot to take the pills and took them each a over 15 hours late. A week and a half later when my period was due it lasted only 6 hours and was very light (sorry if tmi). That is very unusual...

Late period and short and light [ 1 Answers ]

My period was suppose to start on July 13 but it was late I don't get my period till July 14. Andi only stayed on it till Wednesday which is threed ays. I was off after Wednesday. Usually my period last for seven days. Also my period is usually heavy and have to change pad a lot but his time it was...

Short and light period [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a real short and light period I am on birth control and it has never happened before been on it for 1 year could this mean I am pregnant

My period was short and only seen light brown bleeding could this be implantation ble [ 0 Answers ]

My period started on the 17th of may it was very light but brown the next day there was nothing at all then the next two days it was there again but still all brown and not really ever soiling the pad just when I wiped after using the bathroom is this normal could this be implantation bleeding

Short period then light pink discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

Had a short period then the next day had pink discharge but didn't last very long and then started again

View more questions Search