Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jmev77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2014, 10:05 AM
    Face rash
    I used strivectin vitamin c serum for two days and on the second night my face broke out with a tight, red bumpy rash. I took Benadryl and stopped using product but rash hasn't changed in three days. Help

Check out some similar questions!

Rash on face and arm? [ 9 Answers ]

My daughters has got red patches on her face and arms The tend to be in circular patterns on her arm and splodges on her face. At first she developed a few red patches on her face,but we thought it was because she was wearing makeup so we told her to stop wearing it for a while,But now its on her...

Weird Face Rash [ 6 Answers ]

I have been searching the net and came across a couple of sites before this one. And to state right away nothing in my day to day has changed and I didnt eat anything I would not normally eat. This morning I woke up and my entire face was completely covered with barely visible bumps, almost like...

Rash on my face [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rash on my face it iches and burn I was using pevisone it helped for a while but it most cleared up my face the iching is still there can I use schederma cream

Rash on face [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has developed a rash on her face which is itchy, bumpy to the touch but colorless. She hasn't used any different make up or face products than normal but has started eating more fruit particularly strawberries due to dieting. Does anyone know if this could be a reaction to eating extra...

Rash on my face [ 1 Answers ]

This question might seem a bit silly, but yeah, my boyfriend has facial hair that, when he kisses me, it scrapes my skin and gives me a rash on my nose and chin the next morning. How do I stop this. Ps he does shave lol, but his hair grows pretty fast

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.