Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    appyrozell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2014, 06:30 PM
    Yahoo Email issues
    I reset my password on Wednesday and now I can log in, started that I could not receive or send any emails and today I can receive emails that are sent to me from my Yahoo account or from my gmail account... I have received a few random emails from advertisers and some spam. Why can I not receive all emails or send emails? How do I fix this? Yahoo help has just put me on hold for hours at a time with no real people to help... beyond frustrated! Please help :)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2014, 01:35 AM
    How are you accessing this account, via webmail or a client ?
    DO you have any filters enabled ?
    appyrozell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2014, 06:18 AM
    I am accessing through the website... yahoo is my homepage, I go to the mail icon and then log in... it does the same from my phone and iPad. What does client mean? Sorry I don't know much about computers and how they work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you block someone on your Yahoo email, can they still receive email from you? [ 4 Answers ]

If I block someone from sending me an email on my Yahoo account, can I still send them email from that account and they receive it?

Email of Yahoo [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know the email where in I can send my question,I badly need a help,my x boyfriend open my Yahoo account and change everything so I can't able to open it now,I want rather to delete it so he can't able to use it,anyway I have my new Yahoo account already

Yahoo Email [ 2 Answers ]

Each time I try and log in to my Yahoo email account the site starts to load then it says cannot find server. It only does this with Yahoo. Can you please help me out??

View more questions Search